Using SEO keyword strategies like search phrase research to improve website traffic to your blockchain or cryptocurrency company’s website is critical. But with so many niches in the cryptocurrency industry, it can be tough to know which SEO keywords and phrases will work best for your particular business.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of some top trends and SEO keywords for niche cryptocurrency businesses in 2022. These are based on search volume, competitiveness, and other data. If you want to find out more about thematic keywords or need assistance with finding and using them, visit cryptoseo.io, and SEO experts in the crypto niche will help you out.
Here are the top 10 trends for niche cryptocurrency businesses:
- Decentralized finance (DeFi): DeFi is a term used to describe the shift from traditional centralized financial systems to decentralized ones. This is achieved through the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts. DeFi has been one of the hottest topics in the cryptocurrency space over the past year, and it’s only going to become more popular in the years to come.
- Initial coin offerings (ICOs): ICOs are a type of fundraising event where startups sell tokens or coins to investors in exchange for cryptocurrency. They’re often used to finance new blockchain projects.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is the first and most well-known cryptocurrency. It was created in 2009 and has since become the largest digital currency by market cap.
- Ethereum: Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts. These are applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third-party interference.
- Ripple: Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange, and remittance network. It’s built on a distributed ledger database that can be used to track all kinds of financial transactions.
- Bitcoin cash: Bitcoin cash is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain. It was created in August 2017 to increase the block size limit on Bitcoin, which was seen as a way to make the cryptocurrency more scalable and efficient.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that was created in 2011 as an alternative to Bitcoin. It’s often referred to as “the silver to Bitcoin’s gold.”
- Cardano: Cardano is a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency project. It’s similar to Ethereum in that it can be used to build decentralized applications.
- Stellar: Stellar is a distributed ledger protocol that enables fast and inexpensive cross-border transactions. The Stellar network is used by organizations to issue, transfer, and exchange digital assets.
- Monero: Monero is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency that was launched in 2014. It uses a unique technique called “ring signatures” to hide the sender’s identity.
Of course, these are not all of them, and you should closely monitor what your audience likes and what topics are currently on the front burner. Let’s now have a look at some of the most popular keywords essential to use in the crypto niche.
Keywords for Crypto
There are hundreds of keywords that you can use in your articles, blog posts, and news. However, some of them are much more popular than others. It means that you should consider using them first and foremost. However, remember that each topic has its own top keywords, and you should research them before creating any content for your website. Here are some of the most popular keywords for various cryptocurrency topics:
Bitcoin is the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, so it’s no surprise that there are a lot of popular keywords associated with it. If you’re writing about Bitcoin, make sure to include some of these keywords:
- Bitcoin price;
- Bitcoin exchange;
- Bitcoin wallet;
- Bitcoin mining;
- Bitcoin cash.
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts. These are applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of fraud or third-party interference. If you’re writing about Ethereum, make sure to include some of these keywords:
- Ethereum price;
- Ethereum mining;
- Ethereum wallet;
- Ethereum exchange;
- Smart contracts.
An ICO is a type of fundraising event where startups can get cryptocurrency. If you’re writing about ICOs, make sure to include some of these keywords:
- ICO list;
- ICO calendar;
- ICO reviews;
- Upcoming ICOs;
- Best ICOs.
A blockchain is a digital ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. It’s constantly growing as “completed” blocks are added with a new set of recordings. If you’re writing about blockchain, make sure to include some of these keywords:
- Blockchain technology;
- Blockchain applications;
- Blockchain platform;
- Blockchain companies;
As you can see, there are many popular keywords associated with each cryptocurrency topic. Do some research and find the most popular keywords for the topics you’re writing about. Then, use them throughout your content to help your articles rank higher in search engines.
Here is a list of additional keywords that you can use for your content:
- Smart contracts;
These are just a few top trends and SEO keywords for niche cryptocurrency businesses in 2022. If you’re looking to improve your website’s traffic and rank higher in search engine results, then you should definitely consider using these keywords.
Do You Want to Learn More?
Now that you know the most popular cryptocurrency topics and keywords, it’s time to start writing your own content. If you need some help getting started, don’t hesitate to ask for professional assistance. It is not always reasonable to do everything yourself, as you can invest that time and effort in your business. However, the final decision is totally yours. Good luck!