Tamil Nadu Education Management Information System School (TN-EMIS) has been launched by the Department of Education Management Information System. This service launched by Tamil Nadu state government provides a dedicated and concise portal in order to maintain all the information that is related to students, school profiles, teachers, and non-teaching staff too. The government has launched both an official website as well as a TN EMIS Mobile application. The schools can upload relevant data to the state education department by uploading the data on either the official website or the mobile application of TN EMIS. A unique code of 8 numbers is also generated for each school which is called as EMIS Number.
In this article we are going to give relevant information for how you can access, register on emis tntp.tnschools.gov.in login So, keep reading this article for more information on TN-EMIS.
Advantages of Tamil Nadu Teacher Platform
- Teachers in Tamil Nadu have access to all the digital content through a central repository.
- Unique login ID is given to teachers which are associated with state syllabus.
- There is also an excellence tracking system.
- It also provides all the information about the syllabus, school schedules, new notifications, and revision details.
Coordinators and their Responsibilities
- Headmaster – Updating the data related to teacher’s performance and attendance of students, performance of students, etc.
- Chief Education Officer- Examine all the schools that come under the district jurisdiction.
- Block Education Officer- Inspect all the schools in the specific education block.
- District Education Officer- Examine all the schools that come under the education district.
Steps for Registering on emis tntp.tnschools.gov.in login
This is a step-by-step guide for you to easily register on emis tntp.tnschools.gov.in login.
- Firstly, visit the official site locate at tnemis. tnschools. gov.in.
- Then find the option for New School Registration.
- Then enter the required details and then select School Management.
- After confirming the details that are entered are correct click on the submit button.
- The details of registration will be sent to the registered email address.
- If you have any problem in the process of registration you can contact the EMIS management using [email protected] (it is given on their official website).
Steps for TN-EMIS emis.tntp.tnschools.gov.in login
Here, we are going to show you how to access EMIS portal using your login details. The steps for login are given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of TN EMIS i.e., tnemis. tnschools. gov.in.
- Then you should be sent to the homepage of the portal.
- Now search for the Login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will be asked to enter your Username and Password.
- After entering the correct login details, you will be redirected to the EMIS Dashboard.
- Now, you can access whatever details is given on the portal.
Steps for downloading TN-EMIS Mobile app
So, the Tamil Nadu state government has also provided a Mobile app so students and teacher can access the required details from anywhere and from any smartphone. The steps for downloading the TN-EMIS app is given below:
- Firstly, you have to go to your Play Store on your smartphone and search for TN EMIS app.
- Download the TN-EMIS app, it has only a size of about 10MB.
- Now, after the successful installation of the app you will have to enter your Username and Password in the TN-EMIS app.
- And then you will be signed in and will be sent to the dashboard of your account.
- Finally, you can access the data that is provided in the TN-EMIS app.
How to recover your TN-EMIS Login Password?
So, for some reason you have forgotten the password that is required to login in to your account. And now, you want to know some way to recover your password. Don’t worry we have a solution for these type problems too. Here, we are going to show you how you can recover your login password. The steps are given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of TN-EMIS i.e., tnemis. tnschools. gov. in.
- After that you will be redirected to the homepage of TN-EMIS.
- There you will have to search for “Forgot Password” button.
- Click on it.
- After that you will have to enter your user id and then select user type like a teacher, student, etc.
- From there you will get a “Verification Link” from where you can reset your password.
- After resetting your password, it will be safe to write it somewhere so you don’t forget.
- Now, you will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- Finally, you can login with your Username and New Password.
How to find EMIS Number of a Student in Tamil Nadu?
EMIS portal is created for the schools of Tamil Nadu. It has information of students, staffs, and school details. EMIS number is a unique 8-digit number that is provided by the school management to every student. Student can get EMIS number from the concern coordinator from the school.
How to update information of Teacher, non-teaching staff and students?
You can update the details of Teacher, non-teaching staff, and students by going to the EMIS portal and enter the details that are required to update the information like Name, Aadhar Card Number, DOB, Gender, Parents Name, etc. of the respective person. And after entering the required details on the portal you can update the data that you want to update.
So, here in this article we have discussed how you can register, emis tntp.tnschools.gov.in login. You can follow the given steps to achieve your motive. As for TN-EMIS it is a great initiative by the state government of Tamil Nadu which makes it possible for teacher, students and others to check their required school details on either the official website of TN-EMIS or the official mobile app of TN-EMIS i,e tnemis. tnschools. gov. in
Related Articles, wwwDadeschool Net Guide for Student Login
Schoology Fbisd Student Login
Thank you for reading!!