If you’re serious about keeping your cryptocurrency safe, you need a crypto hardware wallet.
If you deal with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you may be able to store your private keys in a software wallet. A hardware wallet is something that you need to seriously consider if you are serious about crypto, mine your own Bitcoins, or have significant cash invested in crypto.
Table of Contents
Trezor Model T’s touchscreen display makes it easy to operate. Model Ts are also quick and easy to set up; after three steps, you can be ready to go.
Though its price has increased in the past few months (as has the price of most things, especially cryptocurrency-related products), it is still the best hardware cryptocurrency wallet available.
- Securely store passwords
- U2F hardware token
- Three simple steps for setting up
- Display with a touchscreen
- Prices have gone up
Are you looking for a hardware crypto wallet that costs under $100? Check out the Trezor One.
This is a simplified version of the Trezor Model T that’s perfect for those looking for a cheaper and simpler wallet without compromising security.
If you want to have backups, you can also buy a three-pack of the Trezor One.
Despite the price increase over the past few months, it remains an excellent deal at under $100.
- A simplified version of the Trezor Model T
- Secures data without compromising it
- Three packs are available
- Prices have gone up
A hardware Bitcoin wallet that resembles a USB flash drive. More than 30 different cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin, Ethereum,Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, XRP, EOS, Stellar, and many more) can be stored on the Ledger Nano S, all of which are protected by an 8-digit PIN code.
- Supports over 30 different cryptocurrencies
- A PIN code of 8 digits protects the card
- The display is small and doesn’t have a touchscreen
If you’re ultra-paranoid or want high security, this is the wallet for you. ColdCard Mk3 is a high-security device that is built with high-security hardware and open-source software. A full-sized numeric keypad and an OLED display are also included.
The ColdCard can be augmented with a range of accessories, including an adapter that allows it to be powered from a 9V PP3 battery, which protects you from attacks that may use a compromised USB charger.
- Based on open-source software and high-security hardware
- A full-sized numeric keypad and an OLED display
- A range of accessories are available for the ColdCard
- Bitcoin only
Made of indestructible 316-marine grade stainless steel, this cold storage cryptocurrency wallet is designed and built to be fireproof, waterproof, shockproof, and hacker-proof. With this tool, you will be able to recover your private keys if your electronic hardware wallet is lost or broken, allowing you to keep your seed phrases secure.
- The stainless steel used in this product is 316-marine grade, which is indestructible
- Shockproof, fireproof, waterproof, and hacker-proof
- Getting it open the first time can be tricky